BAHAWALNAGAR, June 23 (TNS): A woman was axed to death over domestic issue while a child died of electrocution here on Friday.
Police said that a woman was critically injured after axed by sister in-law (wife of elder brother of husband) in Toba Qalandar Shah area of Bahawalnagar.
buy zovirax online https://gaetzpharmacy.com/dir/zovirax.html no prescription
The injured lady was rushed to hospital where she succumbed to her wounds during treatment.
buy grifulvin online https://gaetzpharmacy.com/dir/grifulvin.html no prescription
Rescue sources said that a four-year-old child touched a live naked electricity wire in Nalkey Wali Katth locality of Bahawalnagar. The bodies of both were shifted to different hospital of respective areas.