Schoolgirl dies of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in locked garage

 
451

London, Dec. 29 (TNS): A 15-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in a car while the engine was running, British media reported on Friday.

Alena Styukhina was killed when toxic fumes filled a garage in Russia as she was allegedly seduced by a boy racer, The Sun reported.

 

Artyom Dorogov, 22, is said to have turned on the engine to keep warm while he had sex with the girl.

He is accused of involuntary manslaughter and underage sex following the tragedy in the village of Zemetchino.

Alena is said to have met Dorogov while visiting relatives in the area and went to a garage where he kept his car.

Paramedics were called to the scene but were unable to help Alena, who was already dead.

A police spokeswoman said: “Knowing that the victim was younger than 16, the suspect had a sexual intercourse with her in the car Lada Priora.

“The car’s engine was working to keep them warm, and the doors of the garage were closed.

“The autopsy showed the girl died because of carbon monoxide poisoning.”