United Kingdom July 10 (TNS): The bands first UK tour in years has been welcomed with open arms.
After a spell-binding set at Hyde Park this weekend, the Las Vegas rockers are back, and with an almighty bang.
The band have just announced a tour for later this year, and with fans already eagerly awaiting some new music, and two big gigs already under their belt this summer, it looks like 2017 could easily be a big year for The Killers.
The stadium tour will start in Birmingham on 6th November before finishing on the 28th November in London. Fans will be able to get tickets from 9am on Friday 14th July. You’ll be able to get tickets from Ticketmaster here .
The Killers 2017 UK Tour Dates
- 6 November – Genting Arena, Birmingham
- 10 November – Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- 13 November – Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 19 November – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- 20 November – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 21 November – GE Oil & Gas Arena, Aberdeen
- 23 November – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 25 November – Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
- 27 November – The O2, London
- 28 November – The O2, London
The Killers have proved that they’ve still got it, with a sold out headline slot at London’s British Summer Time festival in Hyde Park last Saturday, and a secret set at Glastonbury that proved to be one the festival highlights, attracting such a strong crowd that the tent had to be closed off due to full capacity. Courtesy Mirror .