BAHAWALNAGAR, June 23 (TNS): A woman was axed to death over domestic issue while a child died of electrocution here on Friday.
Police said that a woman was critically injured after axed by sister in-law (wife of elder brother of husband) in Toba Qalandar Shah area of Bahawalnagar. The injured lady was rushed to hospital where she succumbed to her wounds during treatment.
Rescue sources said that a four-year-old child touched a live naked electricity wire in Nalkey Wali Katth locality of Bahawalnagar. The bodies of both were shifted to different hospital of respective areas.