Lahore, Oct 2 (TNS): IGP Punjab Police Arif Nawaz Khan on Monday constituted a committee to undertake analysis about acceptance of new uniform of the force.
According to notification, the committee would conduct survey and analysis regarding acceptability of different options about the new uniform.
The committee would be led by Additional IGP Muhammad Tahir and to be comprised of following members:
- Zulfiqar Hameed DIG, RPO, Sheikhupura
- Shahzada Sultan DIG, D&I Punjab
- Rai Babar Saeed AIG, CPO Punjab
- Athar Ismail Amjad CPO, Faisalabad
- Zeeshan Asghar DPO, Y. R. Khan
- Syed Ali Additional SP, Rawalpindi
- Saifullah Khan SP, Rajanpur